18.1.19

my route calls North now where humans alter
subtlety in dreaming this place over time
where I can pretend to look into theory
navigating a trip out of season
captivating with kings leaning on faith
out of heaven in the departure - belief

branches reach for regions with dimension
inescapable for the sake of burning wood
sleepless in re-working our lengths
caring only for words that continue to fall exhausted
holding another I drift from your mouth
in a held breathe I disappear

you can contrast fate with light
revealing in an instance in-significance
where each shadow will be a fresco
drawn in tempting force

crow flew in quick that night
with air spiraling the wind held me
the expanse crumpled in to silence
misty valley layered in calm tongue

there is no dignity in becoming
love

HS