14.1.19

here love, you thought
in perfection
hiding the details
of the elegant manner
in which we stood
sugar coating the endings
tasting the mumble jumble
of feeling life travel through
in all of its complexity
where we stand without each other
yet in a constant
knowing what the others voice
is speaking through

here love, you will never know
that I have watched spirit
texture your soul
split the carrier affection that we both do
ending the iridescent woven nectar
as you know well
I am just a wisher
in one hour i will be back with round two

here love, i give you the familiar
cookie dough calamity
a makeshift celebration
of wonder greater than my lover
whose limits held nothing to
your own -

no, i will not stop my somersaults
my ivy roots that keep on digging
till my heart unfolds in another day
where we fall calm - the first light
the blush of early bright
delicious-ness that has no reverb
a slip away to hustle without
every heart that couldn't last
with love that pours in deep
streaming water
repeatedly breaking a barrier
that had never bothered to exist

here love,
I will see you next spring
time is nothing
and all these stories
germinate when I can see you
flower in what we outgrew

HS