15.1.19

i will divide my life into two casts
chromaticity blushing in the effort of excusing
the actuality located down deep into the furthermost part of you
I built fourteen thousand looms from the moonlight
in the floor to admire the mystery
of the worlds work carried by your indiscrete
way of thinking blowing my hair slaying two
I must have been dreaming as
the wind stayed for eighteen days
buried in bed
famished on this belief
that the voice i'll find will remain quiet
the moon was laughing I the running river
was fossilized in a single observation
a pile of ashes too glorious
too late to shine like the stars after dawn
even less true was the dry pavement
under the violent downpour of our constant
secret life sinners in this catastrophic shock of love
bands of faltering for I find the light
tells me more here than I ever had in the subletly
that stirred up the consequence of human minds
dancing for ancient spells on the banks of my ancestors song
against responsibility of the heart the consciousness
bringing truth to an unchallenged moment where
shaking is only faking in an abstract that defies how soon
you will forget that we have never come face to face
with our truth a relief a reminder as i drift through
this feeling that somehow something is still missing

and every time
your eyes open a little wider

here's your way to multiply sweetness
climb under those trees and clip our hidden moments
drift into the dream go on devising consequences
salivate with the wind
cascade across the warmth swim through my skin
flood the sun quietly
ignite these cycles there have been generations asleep
for so many years the dreamers the weavers are all madmen but
I will never forget
their songs that
carry me in love
with feet that glide across this daydream
here I give you a star
here is my luna tongued skin
here take my heart and fancy forth
burn midwinter
rosy cheeked, sing in blue
always
with
you

HS