22.10.18

you, sand carved - sea salt washed face in your hands - dug into my past as well as the sky is memorilized

my breathy self you swallow whole I drift inland where I have left out how this weakness is the language we don't speak - initiator

you, assailant - have trespassed on the thrones of my heart

and yes... you weaken my knees
and yes... I swim on your fingertips

so stay between the sheets - sea tangle your way in

catch your breath - listen as the air is unearthed
and lay here transoceanic with me

-

strengthen the difference in holding your head like you do hesitate in saying the right thing so to make clear the shape of what Love is - mystify - where I am delicate as I only come out after bathing in moondust star sugar heartbeats I heard a hundred years past our time -

HS