skip to main | skip to sidebar

Definitive High

Rising From Her Ashes

19.4.07

What I will give you
since you asked
lilies wild
midst seas of grass
shining lights all your days
This is what
I give,
what I ask of you
is nothing
I am blessed
by the smallest...
of lifes attentions.
Posted by Kali Dhi at 19.4.07
Newer Post Older Post Home

CashApp

Support me on Cash App
My photo
Kali Dhi
StarSpiritWeaver
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  21 (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
  • ►  20 (2)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ►  19 (22)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ►  Jul (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
    • ►  Feb (2)
    • ►  Jan (15)
  • ►  18 (32)
    • ►  Dec (4)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Oct (1)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ►  Jul (5)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  Apr (2)
    • ►  Mar (4)
    • ►  Feb (5)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  17 (16)
    • ►  Dec (3)
    • ►  Oct (6)
    • ►  Sep (3)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  08 (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ▼  07 (80)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (3)
    • ►  Jul (8)
    • ►  Jun (2)
    • ▼  Apr (4)
      • In facing the face faces us we see light and in li...
      • What I will give yousince you askedlilies wildmids...
      • RingHugged gravity of the gibbousthis perfect circ...
      • adamant and beautiful with worlds sleeping in our...
    • ►  Mar (14)
    • ►  Feb (14)
    • ►  Jan (34)
  • ►  06 (60)
    • ►  Dec (13)
    • ►  Nov (20)
    • ►  Oct (4)
    • ►  Sep (19)
    • ►  Aug (4)
 

Search This Blog